Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Boomient Consulting for SEO and Web Marketing Intelligence

Just a quick announcement to promote my new company, Boomient. I started it this year following a career of 18 years in the advertising and marketing industry, where I worked for large agencies. Now I'm doing my own thing as a small Digital Marketing and SEO consultancy. I take on small to large businesses and help them define their Internet Presence and increase their marketing and communication footprint on the web.

We do research, marketing, SEO, and we are fast becoming WordPress site experts who can build you a fantastic website at a very low investment.

check out my site if you get a chance, and send any clients my way!
Thanks,
Jim

Here's the website:
SEO ROI and Digital Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment